Friday, May 6, 2011

Design
Design
by Pink Ponk

Question by I Love Monday :):

DESIGN???????????????????





I found this and have mixed feeling myself but what do you guys think?

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/tdkreturnsfanmadeposter.jpg




Best answer:

Answer by twinkii!
Well, it depends on what it is for, but I think it's super awesome. I would use it for a lot of different things. When you tell me what it's for, I can help you on weather or not I like it.





Give your answer to this question below!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Design:

The Art of Three-Dimensional Design ...
Introduction to Architectural Science, Second Edition: The Basis of Sustainable Design ...
Introduction to Digital Logic Design ...
Low-Power Design of Nanometer FPGAs: Architecture and EDA (Systems on Silicon) ...
Microsystem Design ...
Motion by Design ...
Pattern Design: Period Design Source Book ...
Detail in Contemporary Kitchen Design ...
Subsurface Conditions: Risk Management for Design and Construction Management Professionals Reviews ...
What Is God’s Design for My Body (The Miracle of Creation Series) Reviews ...

No comments:

Post a Comment