Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Q&A: What would be the right question in this (Gender Studies) section to ask, if one were looking to write erotica?



Your Ad Here





Question by skumpfsklub: What would be the right question in this (Gender Studies) section to ask, if one were looking to write erotica?

Seriously, I've a keen interest in pleasing a market. I want to sell my smutty works to men and women, and that will be an easier task if I know what piques you. IS there any way to ask those hinted-at question here? Or is my aim (moving my readers to feeling erotique/sexual mood) doomed to failure here?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by CHRIS
The right question would be "what moves you to feeling erotica".
But most people don't need a third person's sexual get-off to help them.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment