Monday, February 21, 2011

‘A Shiny Beach’, Australia, Wilson Promontory, Whiskey Bay



Your Ad Here



A few nice Travel images I found:

'A Shiny Beach', Australia, Wilson Promontory, Whiskey Bay

Travel


Image by WanderingtheWorld (www.LostManProject.com)

I spent the last few days traveling with friends through the southeastern coastal areas of Victoria. Phillip's Island and Wilson's Promontory National Park are great areas with spectacular beaches. The area is a bit drier than the Great Ocean Road. As a consequence, the vegetation is different. You have more bush-like shrubbery and trees. The coast has fewer cliffs and it's much easier to access the oceanfront.

The beaches in Wilson's Promontory National Park are extremely interesting as shown above. The beaches very gradually ascend from the ocean level. This allows the surf to come in and drain off in a very slow manner. As a result of this process, the beaches become extremely reflective. Sand is normally warm and inviting but add a reflective, glossy quality and the character of a beach completely transforms.

I'm currently traveling the world. If you're interested in following me, I have an HDR travel blog www.LostManProject.com. I try and post a new HDR photo daily. Cheers from Australia.

Oh one more item, I recently joined a group called 'Cut the BS', it's run by a Dutch fellow who is very honest when it comes to critiques and criticism regarding your posts (as are the other people in the group). I think it's great, as a lot of comments in other groups have nothing to do with constructive criticism and that's one of the best ways to get better if you ask me. Check out the group if you're interested.

My new travel photography website

Travel


Image by * hiro008

My new website is online since a couple of months ... and yesterday I uploaded a new version with all my favourite pictures. The website shows mainly travel photography, but also some portraits and a TtV gallery. I hope I will have the opportunity to travel more and add more spots to the world map of my website ...

I think this is a good opportunity to thank all the people who visited my photo stream on flickr, who wrote kind comments or who published pictures of mine on their blogs. I'm really happy to share my pictures here on flickr, and I'm happy to be connected to so many great photographers on flickr !

www.dietmartemps.com





The Road That I Traveled...

Travel


Image by Kaaviyam Photography © காவியம்





________________________________
© Kaaviyam Photography - All Rights Reserved. Text and images by Kaaviyam Photography are the exclusive property of Kaaviyam Photography protected under international copyright laws. Any use of this work in any form without written permission of Kaaviyam Photography will result in violations as per international copyright laws.

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment