Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mystery, should, Murder, dinner, Type, Party
Mystery
by whatsthatpicture

Question by Sarah:

What type of murder mystery should I do for a dinner party?



Your Ad Here





I'm hosting my first murder mystery dinner party and can't decide whether I should go for a scripted or non- scripted version. I like the idea of spontaneity with no scripts but don't want to bore guests with the endless discussions that might arise without some sort of guideline. Anyone got any suggestions over which games are the best?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by tardis_mom
We used to play the "How to Host a Murder" series of mystery games. It gives you a guideline to follow. Have fun.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Mystery:

The Mystery of Orcival ...
What’s a Serious Detective Like Me Doing in Such a Silly Movie? (A Stevie Diamond Mystery) ...
I Spy Mystery: A Book of Picture Riddles ...
I applied for a job as a mystery shopper Im now being asked why do you want to become a mystery shopper? ...
Death At Hilliard High: A Susan Lombardi Mystery ...
Clues coming in regarding mystery medical pin ...
Farm Fresh Murder (A Farmers’ Market Mystery) ...
The Clue in the Crumbling Wall (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, No. 22) ...
Weapons of Mystery Reviews ...
The Mascot: Unraveling the Mystery of My Jewish Father’s Nazi Boyhood ...
should:

Q&A: What type of baseball glove should I buy my 9 year son and my 5 year old daugther? ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
What kind of sports bra should I wear for basketball? ...
Q&A: What basic drinks should i have for entertaining? ...
Should i take cell biology if i intend to go to medical school? ...
Q&A: what should I read next. I am not afraid of long epics if they are good.? ...
What points should an employer include when writing a reference letter for a student for college admission? ...
When writing essays for law school apps and submitting through lsac, should I title them? ...
What foods should a single man eat at home daily? I eat pasta regularly and it is getting old!? ...
Should foreign museums return stolen Chinese artifacts to the Chinese people? ...
Murder:

Farm Fresh Murder (A Farmers’ Market Mystery) ...
A Regimental Murder (Captain Lacey Regency Mysteries) ...
Chinese Ghost Stories for Adults: Sex, Love, and Murder Between Spirits and Mortals ...
Murder on the Line: (Sweet Valley High Super Thriller, No 5) ...
What is a really good fun murder mystery party? ...
A French Country Murder ...
A Slice of Murder Reviews ...
“MURDER BY PROXY” EPPIE Award Winner Thriller/Adventure ...
Christmas Cookie Murder: A Lucy Stone Mystery (Lucy Stone Mysteries) Reviews ...
dinner:

A Dinner, A Date, A Desert Sheikh (Thorndike Large Print Gentle Romance Series) ...
Type:

Q&A: What type of baseball glove should I buy my 9 year son and my 5 year old daugther? ...
What type of property to be leased for dance/fitness center? ...
The Official Patient’s Sourcebook on Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age ...
Party:

Party, State, and Society in the Russian Civil War: Explorations in Social History ...
What are good movies for a teen outside movie party? ...
The Best Baby Shower Party Games #1 ...
WEDDING PARTY EVENT ...
Still More Playboy’s Party Jokes (All New Collection of Sophisticated Humor From America’s Most Entertaining Men’s Magazin ...
What party games should I have for my 16th birthday party? ...
“Practical Parenting” Party Games: Over 90 Games to Make Your Children’s Party Go with a Swing! ...
What is a really good fun murder mystery party? ...
Any ideas for good games at a birthday party? ...
Down in the Flats; or, Party before Fitness. [A tale.] ...

No comments:

Post a Comment