Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What kind of teas and fitness waters are actually good for you?



Your Ad Here



Fitness
by Nemo's great uncle

Question by pinkpanthergrrrrr: What kind of teas and fitness waters are actually good for you?

I drink propel fitness water when I work out and other then that I only drink straight water the rest of the time. I occasionally have a mountain dew or alcoholic beverages. But in terms of all the flavored water drinks out there(lifewater, vitamin water, etc) and the green teas(too many brands to list), which one of them are healthy to drink? Or should I just stick with plain water.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by booncome.com
Just stick to plain water. All that other stuff is just hype. You don't even need to consume sports drinks like gatorade unless you are working intensely for more than an hour. Save your money.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment